Application for Employment
Please download and print employee applications. Email to human resources at:
Or mail to:
1720 S. Gadsden Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
General Employment Form
Provider Employment Form
Current Job Listings
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (Family Medicine or Pediatrics)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
A Dental Assistant supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
Dental Hygienists clean teeth, examine patients for signs of oral diseases such as gingivitis and provide other preventative dental care. They also educate patients on ways to improve and maintain good oral health.
The Medical Assistant can specialize in either the Administrative or Clinical aspect of the job or be multi-functional. Competence requires communication skills, recognition and response to emergencies, adherence to ethical and legal standards, and demonstrable professional characteristics.
- A minimum of documented High School Diploma and/or equivalent. College education preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years satisfactory work experience-using Computers and Billing and Registration software programs.
- A basic functional and demonstrated knowledge of data entry computer use.
- Bilingual/multilingual capabilities preferred.
- A working knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-9-CM and CPT coding is a plus.
- Pleasant personality, good oral communication skills and being organized.